Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error insalling autocad_architecture_help_2013_english_win_64_32bit?

23 REPLIES 23
Message 1 of 24
acooperator
543 Views, 23 Replies

Error insalling autocad_architecture_help_2013_english_win_64_32bit?

Hi,

I have downloaded autocad_architecture_help_2013_english_win_64_32bit and while installing it, I have found this error below.

التقاط.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The real leader is one who helps other people.
23 REPLIES 23
Message 2 of 24
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: acooperator

Hi There

Sorry we cannot see the Error

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 24
acooperator
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

Thank you very much indeed for your kind reply.

I really don't know if you mean with your saying that you didn't see the error that my screen shot isn't shown or you didn't see anything regarding error.

The screenshot is very clearly shown to me.

Anyway, this is the error :

some installation files are corrupt, please download a fresh copy and retry the installation

I really have visited the website of Autdesk from which I have download the help guidance  by clicking on 'f1' to get the offline help inside the program installed. Then, I have redirected to the website to download an offline help with some languages listed there. I have picked the English help, then the file was downloaded well without any problem and the file size was 118Mb.

Message 4 of 24

Hi

the Offline Help file to download is 188Mo and not 118Mo. Try a new download

Here

Olivier

Message 5 of 24

Thanks a lot,

You're right, I have inaccedenitly wrote '118Mb', thus, due to 188Mb and my interent speed is low, I don't want to download another 188Mb.

Message 6 of 24

Hi,

if the file you've downloaded is corrupted and you don't want to try again, I can't help you.

Olivier

Message 7 of 24

I really have tried downloading it from another laptop from your link given, and then, I have moved it into an external hard disc, then when installing it, I faced the same error, the error in extracting files, I don't know what this is.

التقاط.PNG 

I don't hink that the error is downloading file, however, somethings else is there.

Message 8 of 24
pendean

Your screenshots are too small to read: what does that line in red say?
Message 9 of 24
acooperator

Thanks a lot, Yes, it says: CRC faild in Help Installer\acad\English\Help Html.zip Unexpected end of archive.
Message 10 of 24
acooperator

Could anyone kindly confirm for me if others are receiving such error or only me.? I really have tried downloading the file twice from two different laptops, but when installing it, I still face the error.

Message 11 of 24

Exact! downloaded file is corrupt

Olivier

Message 12 of 24

Thank you so much indeed.

I really don't know what you meant with that 'Exact! downloaded file is corrupt'. Did you encounter the same error?

Message 13 of 24

Right, when executing EXE to extract data, CRC error on same file ike you.

Olivier

Message 14 of 24

Thanks a lot,

But what solution do think is there  for this problem if all of you have been recieving it?

Message 15 of 24

I really have moved the profile folder for existing user account from default location 'C:\Users\Mohammad\' to another one 'D:\Users\Mohammad\' Thus, when installing AutoDesk, I found that AutoDesk installer was still putting some files in both paths old default location, C:\Users\Mohammad\AppData\Local\Autodesk Also, in the new location D:\Users\Mohammad\AppData\Local\Autodesk It should only have put files for Autodesk on the new loacatioin which is D:\Users\Mohammad So, do think that this is the related problem with that error.

Message 16 of 24
JoAnn_Hogan

Autodesk recently redid their site, so there has been some issues with links not working and things unable to download. That might be the problem as well. Are you only looking for the offline help file?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 17 of 24
acooperator
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

Thanks a lot,

Yes I have only been looking for the offline help file. By the way, I could download it without problems, however, while installing it, that error showed me.

Message 18 of 24
JoAnn_Hogan

I could not see the error. Would you kindly attach the error again please?

Jo - Ann
Message 19 of 24

Thanks a lot,

IF you really had a look at my post posted in 02-17-2014 04:41, you would have seen that I have replied to Pendean's post with  it says: CRC faild in Help Installer\acad\English\Help Html.zip Unexpected end of archive.

Message 20 of 24
justshutup

@acooperator wrote:

Thanks a lot,

IF you really had a look at my post posted in 02-17-2014 04:41, you would have seen that I have replied to Pendean's post with  it says: CRC faild in Help Installer\acad\English\Help Html.zip Unexpected end of archive.

Who exactly are you replying to?  I think that there are people actually trying to help you, but this forum seems to vex you.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost