Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop down list of hyperlinks in a block

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
377 Views, 5 Replies

Drop down list of hyperlinks in a block

Does anyone know how to make this possible in AutoCAD 2014?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

No such feature in AutoCAD: what is it you want to achieve? There might be other ideas to try.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I need to build a drop down list of links for some blocks so that when I produce dwfx’s from the sheets the owner can pan over the blocks and select from a list of information he might want to review.  I tried linking an Excel drop down into a table, but neither the hyperlinks or the list worked.  I also tried putting a column of fields in the blocks but it gets messy on the sheet.  I tried placing the fields on defpoints… but then the hyperlinks don’t print.  I had read other post on this and other forums, but they were old and I hoped the issue had been addressed.  Thank you for your reply.

Message 4 of 6
pendean

Sorry, not a feature of the program.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

thanks, I will try to host the hyperlink to something that is small enough not to be a distraction when printed.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Found a way... just wish there was some way to get it into a PDF.  Dwfx's work beautifully but Autodesk does not provide a viewer for the IPad or Mac that is not web based.  Sometimes on construction sites there is no access.  Any suggestions?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost