Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Hatch

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
FloraSor
1126 Views, 7 Replies

Disappearing Hatch

Hi,can anyone help me with my drawing. Im using autocad 2013. The solid hatch im using cannot be print. The shadeplot options is locked. Ive tried fill, fillmode. Tried to copy it in a new drawing, one day it comes out the next day nothing again and i have to redo again. 😞

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: FloraSor

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

>> one day it comes out the next day nothing

The same drawing and same hatch? Or different drawings and/or different hatches.

Are you always use the same printer-/plotter-driver? Have you tried to plot to PDF (just to see what another driver is doing with your graphics)?

A basic option as always is to look if you have installed the current servicepack for your AutoCAD.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 8

hi FloraSor,

you better check the layer you use for the hatch pattern is it printable or not, it might be also on your plot style setting...

hope this will help you..

Virgilio Benedictos

Virgilio Benedictos
AutoCAD 2011 Certified Associate

Please give Kudo if problem solve.
Message 4 of 8
FloraSor
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Its the same dwg, same file, same plotter.  If i create different new file. Its seems to be ok. But that file, hatch cannot be read. However if use other computers everythings ok. Ill try checking the servicepack.

Thanks for the reply.

Message 5 of 8
FloraSor

already solved my problem, i keep searching and ends up in ribbon panel and gave me idea. My hatches i think are all in the back order. So i tried using the hatch in front and got it properly fix in printing.

Thanks guys.

Message 6 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA

Thank you for your feedback!

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 7 of 8

HI

THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK,,,

CAN YOU GIVE US KUDO? HEHEHEHHE...

Virgilio Benedictos
AutoCAD 2011 Certified Associate

Please give Kudo if problem solve.
Message 8 of 8

done 😉

Alfred NESWADBA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost