Custom Ribbon Not showing up

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
4649 Views, 3 Replies

Custom Ribbon Not showing up

I have followed all the steps in the article:

http://streamlined-design.blogspot.com/2013/05/create-custom-ribbon-tab-using-custom.html

However, I still can't get my custom ribbon to show up. What is strange, is a co-worker was able to load it on his PC, but I can't get it on mine. We followed the exact same steps.. is there something I could be missing, or a setting I have somewhere?

Thanks,

Danielribbon.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Does the tab contain any panels?
Whjat if you turn off other tabs?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for the reply! I was however finally able to get it to work late last night, here is what I had to do..

I had to right click on the empty ribbon space and select close to completely close the ribbon.

Then I went up to Tools.. Workspaces.. Then select my Current Workspace. This refreshed and reinserted the ribbon, when this happened the new tab showed up! I tested it a few times and it seems to work everytime.

Message 4 of 4
hayslisa1
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you! This has been an ongoing issue with my computer at home. The first time I had to contact my supervisor in the office.  I've managed to fix it a couple times on my on since then, but today it just wouldn't come through for me. Thanks again, crisis averted! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost