AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

Contributor
notta79
Message 1 of 2 (322 Views)

Command Line AutoCAD 2013

322 Views, 1 Replies
05-12-2013 09:01 PM

I was just wondering if anyone is having the same issuse as i am.

1. if i have the command line un docked and on the second screen the ribbon don't wont to work nicely in the way buttons are not activated quickly and you have to wait a second or to for the ballon to start to pop out or hit the button twice. (any fixes as i want my command line on the second screen an to use the ribbon)

2. With the command line docked and if i bring up the text window the only way to close it is by using the button on my widows tab to close it i cant move it resize it or even scroll up or down in it. any help please.

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (313 Views)

Re: Command Line AutoCAD 2013

05-12-2013 11:39 PM in reply to: notta79

Hi,

ref 1:

there are some reasons for having the command line window docked, the response from AutoCAD is better/faster sometimes. So I would recommend to lock it as it was in earlier releases.

ref 2:

I have no idea what that could be, because the window that you can switch with <F2> can be resized and moved without any problem (independent from the commandline docked or not, independent from LOCKUI). The scrolling is also possible, whereas you have to go with the mouse close to the right border, otherwise you won't see the scrollbar.

Maybe a repair-installation might be a help to that (no risk, just a few minutes of time).

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube