Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circle Selection

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
JeffLMoran
564 Views, 7 Replies

Circle Selection

Has anyone noticed it to be difficult selecting circles by crossing in Autocad 2015? Is ther a new system variable or is this a bug?

Jeff Moran

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
JeffLMoran
in reply to: JeffLMoran

Oops! Sorry All for the double posts. I didn't think the first post went through!!!

Message 3 of 8
jggerth1

version?

It's not something I've experienced, in 2014 or 2015.  As long as the circle is either within or touched by the cossing selection window, it's selected.

Try using the CP option optiion, and pick the four points that the crossing window would use.  what happens?

Message 4 of 8
JeffLMoran
in reply to: jggerth1

The image shown is in 2015 and is crossing all the circles, but does not select them as the same procedure in 2014 would select all the circles.

Thank you for you response!

CircleCrossSel_2015.png

Message 5 of 8
thebearjed

i have been encountering the same issue as described by JeffLMoran. (Autocad 2015)

Message 6 of 8
john.vellek
in reply to: thebearjed

Hi @thebearjed,

The oldest version I have installed is 2016 but if you can share that file I would like to see if that is an issue still in this version.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 7 of 8
JeffLMoran
in reply to: thebearjed

For what it's worth, I don't remember if there was a solution for the issue, but I believe it was only an issue in 2015. I am current using 2018 and it's not an issue.

Message 8 of 8

Hi,

>> i have been encountering the same issue

Does the selection not work or just the SELECTIONPREVIEW (because it's set to 0 instead of default 3)?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost