Did you mean: 

Batch converting on AutoCAD 2014 with Adobe Acrobat Reader pro X DWG to PDF

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
Viclordbelial
3707 Views, 24 Replies

Batch converting on AutoCAD 2014 with Adobe Acrobat Reader pro X DWG to PDF

Hi,

I need to know if the combination between AutoCAD 2014 and Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro X work to convert a batch of DWG to one PDF file using only one page setting to have a clean PDF ready to be use and print. We need to take in consideration that all the DWG can have different page setting.

We have a computer with AutoCAD 2010 and Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro X and it work perfectly. But when we install AutoCAD 2011 or AutoCAD 2012, it do not work. We are trying to build a new computer. We try to buy a AutoCAD 2010 lisance key but we cant.

Some one can confirm me with a screen shot / video that it work?

Thanks!

Vic

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25

@Alfred.NESWADBA wrote:

>> With _PUBLISH, what take me time to do, is importing Page configuration for all page to have a nice PDF.

Prepare one master drawing that contains the pagesetups you need. If that is done start command _PUBLISH, select the drawings, and for all layouts assign the pagesetup with just one click.

Selecting the drawings (what you need to do in every case) uses a lot more time then to import one pagesetup from the master-drawing and then assing it to the layouts.

I don't know why that takes so much time for you.

- alfred -

Hi alfred,

I dont know how to assign the pagesetup in one click. When I use _PUBLISH. All pagesetups is separated.. 😕

Ex: I have 2 drawings, one master with the pagesetup: masterps. The second one still are at none. I have to click, import, chose a saved file with the masterps in it, then it's import, so I can select it.

What are you doing in one click? 

Message 22 of 25
M_Hensley
in reply to: Viclordbelial

When you have a list of many drawings listed in the publish dialog box, use CTRL + A to select and highlight them all. Now when you select a page setup for the first drawing in the list that same setup will be applied to all the selected drawings.

Message 23 of 25
Viclordbelial
in reply to: M_Hensley

@M_Hensley wrote:

When you have a list of many drawings listed in the publish dialog box, use CTRL + A to select and highlight them all. Now when you select a page setup for the first drawing in the list that same setup will be applied to all the selected drawings.

I know, but I think all the drawing must have the same pagesetup, because when I do what you said, I only have one choise and it's none...

May be it's the master drawing that I miss something?

thanks

Message 24 of 25
drjohn
in reply to: Viclordbelial

@Viclordbelial wrote:

@M_Hensley wrote:

I know, but I think all the drawing must have the same pagesetup, because when I do what you said, I only have one choise  choice and it's none...

May be it's the master drawing that I miss something?

thanks

Are you, by chance, selecting the MODEL listing at the top of the list?  Model space doesn't (in my experiemce) use a pagesetup but the LAYOUTS do.  Try the rolldown from a LAYOUT listing and see if that gives you the plot setup options you need.

HTH

Regards,

DJ

Message 25 of 25
Viclordbelial
in reply to: drjohn

@DrJohn wrote:
Are you, by chance, selecting the MODEL listing at the top of the list?  Model space doesn't (in my experiemce) use a pagesetup but the LAYOUTS do.  Try the rolldown from a LAYOUT listing and see if that gives you the plot setup options you need.

Thanks to helping me with my english XD

I try to make a new pagesetup for my layout this time and it's the same problem. I use the CTRL + A to underlight all the object, I have only one rollup menu to use and, it's only the default: none.

There is a way to insert a pagesetup to a batch of file? This way, all my drawing gona be by default in the pagesetup I need.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost