Mentor
deltacoolguy
Message 1 of 3 (472 Views)
Accepted Solution

Background Hatch Color Properties?

472 Views, 2 Replies
12-05-2012 12:12 AM

Background Hatch Color Properties?

I'm possibly asking a bit much here.  When using a background color in a hatch pattern... is it possible to set transparancy and/or screening options when using an *.stb file?

If I were using a *.ctb file it would be obvious, but I'm doing contract work for a client and am using their *.stb file, and I don't have the option of adding another option to their *.stb file.

Windows 7-64
8GB RAM
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (465 Views)

Re: Background Hatch Color Properties?

12-05-2012 05:00 AM in reply to: deltacoolguy

Since they are forcing you to use their STB, I would recommend you talk to them about what you wish to do before making any changes: "standards compliance" have a funny way of getting some people off a project if you know what I mean.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Mentor
deltacoolguy
Message 3 of 3 (443 Views)

Re: Background Hatch Color Properties?

12-07-2012 11:17 PM in reply to: pendean

pendean wrote:

Since they are forcing you to use their STB, I would recommend you talk to them about what you wish to do before making any changes: "standards compliance" have a funny way of getting some people off a project if you know what I mean.

I think I'm just stuck with using their *.stb file "as is".  My work-around was to have two hatch layers... a solid hatch layer with one color and properties behind a pattern hatch layer with it's own color and set of properties.

Windows 7-64
8GB RAM
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube