Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk doesn't give me the serial number

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
vincenzovitale2298
633 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk doesn't give me the serial number

When I go to download the Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (Italian; Windows 64 bit) a little window says: "We can't provide your serial number, please activate 30 days period and return here when we can provided your serial"

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com !

>> We can't provide your serial number, please activate 30 days period

>> and return here when we can provided your serial

I guess the best way is to contact your reseller.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5

Yes, but I'm a student of the IIS "G. Galilei" and I haven't a reseller; because I'm a student.

For the student there is free download of AutoCAD 2014.

Message 4 of 5

Hi,

>> but I'm a student

Sorry, I can't know that 😉

Check the links at >>>that site<<<, hopefully one of them answers your question.

I'm not sure that there might be a global problem currently as there was >>>a similar thread<<< a few days before.

Good luck, - alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 5

@vincenzovitale2298 wrote:
..., please activate 30 days period and return here when we can provided your serial"

Install in 30-day trial mode.
Keep checking back on the student website each of the next 25 days to see if your serial number has been assigned (with nearly 7 million student members and growing rapidly it sometimes takes a few days).

If after 25 days (approaching the 30-day trial limit) your serial number still hasn't been assigned - post your concern here http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost