Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2015 crash when rendering

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
josesua
627 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad 2015 crash when rendering

Hello, We have recently started using AutoCAD 2015 at the office, and so far so good, but when i´ve tried to render a 3D model wich contains .IES files atached to lights the render window as well as the Autocad Window crashes whitout any warnings or error messages. I´ve also noticed that although AutoCAD closes completly, the AutoCAD.exe process is still running. I´ve tried to render this and other similar models in the same and others computers at the office with different hardware cofigurations and always get the same result!. I´ve also tried at home, and the problem is the same.

Is there anyone having the same problem? Have we made any mistakes installing the software at the office?. same models would render fine on 2013 or 2014.

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks!!!

Jose Suarez

AutoCAD 2012 Certified Professional

Revit Architecture 2014 Certified Professional

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: josesua

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

Can you upload a drawing that you can't render successfully?

As rendering has so many different options and settings it's in most cases useful to have a drawing to compare the settings and see what's different.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report