Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Educational Plot Stamp Issue

23 REPLIES 23
Message 1 of 24
taylorcassidy1454
1088 Views, 23 Replies

AutoCAD Educational Plot Stamp Issue

I have a issue with the Educational Plot Stamp. I am using a registered copy of AutoCAD 2014. I work with a customer who has an older registered version of AutoCAD (not sure which version). Having said that, he receives drawing templates from his vendors that apparently have the "educational plot stamp" on them. He can see this but when I open the drawing, I do not see it. Apparently 2014 makes it so I cannot see the stamp, however it doesn't remove it. Therefore, if I work on the drawing (not knowing the stamp is there) and forward to someone else, it makes it look as if I am using an educational version of autocad. I do not like that. I would rather know the message is there so that I can DXF it out. Is there anyway I can set up my acad to automatically remove these stamps or at the very least let me know the stamp is there so that I may remove it? I appreciate any help here. Thanks!

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
robaldsc
in reply to: GrantsPirate

I got the software at the Autodesk store

Sent from my iPhone
Message 22 of 24
JDMather
in reply to: robaldsc

Where is the requested screen shot?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 23 of 24
robaldsc

Good morning,
I created a new drawing last night and brought it to work this morning and tested it on the 2013 machine and lo and behold the stamp was gone.
I also took a known edu drawing and saved it with Acad 2015 (as you did)and the result was the same....no stamp.
I'm very happy.
I'm not sure what happened previously but your help, patience and understanding helped me in this endeavor.
Please don't think that it was a waste of time. I learned a lot.
I thank you for your time and appreciate all that you have done for me.
Thank you again.

regards

Ron Findley
Senior E&I Designer
"Think safety... and act safely"

* 4265 San Felipe | Suite 620 | Houston, TX 77027 - USA:http:> * Direct - 713.400.4412 | Fax - 713.400.4779 * rfindley@waterstandard.com | www.waterstandard.comAttention: This communication may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original, all attachments, and all copies of this communication.:http:>
Message 24 of 24
rkmcswain

robaldsc wrote:
I'm very happy.
I'm not sure what happened

Sorry, I did not read this entire thread, but this may help explain if it has not already been explained why 2015 makes the EDU plot stamp go away.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost