AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

Valued Contributor
neil.fernandes
Message 1 of 3 (333 Views)

AutoCAD 2014 support request for installations

333 Views, 2 Replies
06-17-2013 04:57 AM

Respected Sir,

While Installaing AutoCAD 2014 I faced some error.After starting the setup.exe a message displayed which prevented me from carrying on installations.I am sending you the attachment of the same error displayed for your reference.kindly lend me your valuable support & guidance in this matter.

Thanks

Neil

*Expert Elite*
rkmcswain
Message 2 of 3 (326 Views)

Re: AutoCAD 2014 support request for installations

06-17-2013 05:13 AM in reply to: neil.fernandes

You might also try posting this in the Installation and Licensing forum.

Product Support
byron.morales
Message 3 of 3 (255 Views)

Re: AutoCAD 2014 support request for installations

06-19-2013 11:55 AM in reply to: neil.fernandes

In regards to the Error you are getting "Can not open the device or file specified" when trying to Install AutoCAD 2014, this is due to the Antivirus software being turned on while installing. Please temporarily turn off your antivirus software and then try to install the program, see the following up and ready blog post:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/01/trend-micro-the-system-cannot-open-the-device-or-...

Let us know if the above helps to overcome this error.

Byron Morales

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube