Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2014 pausing at first start-up with _cuiload error

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
PafecDOGS
510 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD 2014 pausing at first start-up with _cuiload error

Hi, we have a number of AutoCAD 2014 users, and a few of us have started experiencing a weird glitch in that on first run of AutoCAD after start up in the mornings, when we first load a drg (i have the startup variable set to 2 so AutoCAD does not start with a blank dwg) the loading pauses with the load/unload customizations command window popping up - we have to enter return to get it to continue. Subsequent restarts of AutoCAD seem to work normally. I've taken screenshots of the main command window in both instances and the one with the pause glitch shows an error - both windows have the line "_cuiload "c:\program files\autodesk\applicationplugins\sbd4.bundle\contents\aalsbin\en-US\AliasConcept.cuix"" but the glitch one has an "unknown command" error after this showing part of the previous line. Any ideas - we're at a total loss here and no other changes have been made to  AutoCAD as far as we know ... i've attached a picture showing a screenshot of the two command line windows, the one at the bottom is the glitch one.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: PafecDOGS
Message 3 of 4
PafecDOGS
in reply to: pendean

Hi, have tried renaming the xml file as shown in that thread it it seems to have worked, but wont really know til tomorrow when we start afresh. So i'll post again tomoz. Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
PafecDOGS
in reply to: PafecDOGS

Yeah, further to the above that seems to have done the trick thanks (renaming the .xml file to .xml.oem)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost