Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 Error Messages

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Bghost12
293 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 Error Messages

Good morning everyone,

Attached are two image files that show error messages the users in my office get when closing AutoCAD.  Usually these are 2 of the 3 error messages, howerver, message #1 only flashes on the screen for a split second before going away.  Message #1 is the same error message as the two images attached only the file it refers to is aecbaseex.dbx.  These messages only started about two weeks ago and it started on one machine and seemed to one by one start to happen to everyone else.  The error message don't seem to have any impact on what we are doing as the drawings all work and save as usual.  We are all running plain AutoCAD 2013 on Windows 7.  I've done some research and have found others with the issue, but to this point no solution.  I was hoping some light could be shed on the subject before we start reinstalling.  I have tried to do repair installs and that didn't change anything.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Brian

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Bghost12

What changed with the one user two-weeks ago? add-on, upgrade, side-grade, removal of 3rd party content, picked up a to-die-for block from the internet, started a new project with a base drawing from another source etc.?

Are you all really using plain AutoCAD? Not Civil3D or source files from Civil 3D?

Using VAULT?

Are you all using Windows Registry Cleaners? Did this one user?

Message 3 of 4
Bghost12
in reply to: pendean

As far as I can tell, nothing has changed.  No add-on, no upgrade, no side-grade. The only possibility is it was something we received from another consultant as we work quite often with drawings supplied to us. But there isn't any way to pinpoint what it might have been. So we are just trying to find a solution and move forward with it.

Message 4 of 4
bryce.thelin
in reply to: Bghost12

Hi Brian,

It might be the Civil Object Enabler. Have a look at this article:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/article/Multiple-ARX-errors-when-exiting-AutoCAD

There is also this article that has several suggestions for crashes when closing:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/article/AutoCAD-crashes-when-you-close-a-drawing-or-exit-the-program

Let us know if these help!

Bryce Thelin
AutoCAD Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost