AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

wosasbc
Message 1 of 1 (338 Views)

AutoCAD 13 student version CRASH!

338 Views, 0 Replies
11-05-2012 01:31 PM

Hi people,

Okay, here is the deal. I have been reading posts on forum for a long time and I haven't find solution for my problem yet, so Im writting this.

I downloaded on my new computer AutoCAD 2013 Student version about 4 months ago .. It has been WORKING PERFECTLY. last time I used it 5 days ago, no problems. Today I doubleclick like always and I got crash "AutoCAD application has stopped working" . I went to forum and read all posts with similar problems. Here is what I did : 

1. Clean Registry

2. Update graphic driver ( AMD Radeon HD 6770 )

3. Restarted computer few times

4. Uninstall it > download again and install... problem is the same.

Thing that confuse me is that I use to work on it normaly just a few days ago and now it doesn't work. Before that I used AutoCAD 2011 and 2012 also student versions with no problems on same computer...

Configuratin > Intel i5-2500k, AMD Radeon HD 6770. 8GB ram, Windows 7 - 64bit )

Please if someone can help, because now it has bad influence on my school since I use only AutoCAD for my projects.

Thanks once again,

Sava

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube