Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute Text Disappearing after ATTSync

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
SFronius
2580 Views, 5 Replies

Attribute Text Disappearing after ATTSync

I have a simple block that has one attribute, a polyline and a wipeout. I had to change the textstyle of the attribute to be Arial and the layer the wipeout was on. So I went into BEDIT and made the changes. When I ATTSYNCed the block, the attribute text disappeared. I have 160 drawings with this block inside of it and hundreds of different values so recreating the block and typing all these values again is not really an option. I know i'm missing something here (hopefully it's just something easy). Any help would be appreciated. I've attached the block.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
SFronius
in reply to: SFronius

I've tried recreating the block, renaming the tag, changing the value of the attribute text (including "%%") and nothing seems to work.

Message 3 of 6
Albert_Rius

Hi

Tried with this block, inserting in new file, modify the block definition to another style, save the block and attsync and the block is updated correctly.

Please check that the attribute definition is on top of the wipeout (draworder).

If this doesn't help, please can you provide more information about the AutoCAD version that you are using?

I tried with AutoCAD 2014 and 2015.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Albert Rius
Technical Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 6
rwrtechnical

Hi,

Did you find a solution to this? I have not been able to.

Message 5 of 6
RobDraw
in reply to: rwrtechnical

Start a new thread and post your block.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 6 of 6
mmawad

I've just solved a similar issue it was that the the attribute tag was renamed after mutable blocks attributes had their vale set, open block editor double click the attribute and rename it to the old name.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost