Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Array dialog box - where is it?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
blink_image
6668 Views, 5 Replies

Array dialog box - where is it?

I use the array command quite a lot and find the array dialogue box (from acad 2009) very easy and quick to use.

In acad2014, when I use array (either command line or via a ribbon), all the parameters are command line based. How do I get my dialogue box back?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
p_mcknight
in reply to: blink_image

arrayclassic

Message 3 of 6
cadwomen

if i got it right

ther is all you need in the ribbon ?

in me 2014 are no more Dialogbox for it

cu cw

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
Message 4 of 6
blink_image
in reply to: p_mcknight

Thanks for this.

So I need to type 'arrayclassic' every time? Before I just cliecked on the array button (or dropdown) and the dialogue box appeared.

Message 5 of 6
p_mcknight

If you are really set on using the classic interface you could always edit your cui and change the array button to run the arrayclassic routine.  You could even change the standard command to run the arrayclassic routine if you wanted.  Are you familiar with how to do that kind of thing?

Message 6 of 6
sthompson1021

Hi, you can edit the PGP file and put a keyboard shortcut in there for the command. I used AC for mine but you can make it whatever you like.

In the user defined area at the bottom of the file, put in    AC,  *ARRAYCLASSIC   Like I said you can use whatever you want for the shortcut but remember that if the shortcut called a different command before, it will be changed to ARRAYCLASSIC. You have to enter REINIT at the command line after you save and close the PGP file for the shortcut to work.     

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost