Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Render Settings Output file size = lost

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Peac3
945 Views, 11 Replies

Advanced Render Settings Output file size = lost

output2.JPGI have this situation hard to handle. On the Advanced Render Settings menu the Output file size option is gone.. sometimes it comes back when i close then open Autocad..

It looks like a common unresolved bug has i can see on google but with now resolution yet.

Is there a keyboard short cut to open the Output Size box has on the picture bellow, i can't see anything inside the command line either inside Autocad help.

A keyboard shortcut could correct the situation. (This picture is comming out of a fresh DWG of course)

Tx.

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
pendean
in reply to: Peac3

There is no keyboard shortcut that will make a missing pop-up entry activate. Sorry.
Message 3 of 12
Peac3
in reply to: pendean

Ok,

Then is there any other solution to get this menu to come back ?

Message 4 of 12
pendean

You'll have to wait for someone that does that all day long to come help: when I tested it here it seemd to come up all the time.
Message 5 of 12
Peac3

ok..

it's at 2000 x 2000 now so is more then enough to get my final result, fortunatley.

But i would not be a luxuary to put it back at 800 x 600 to get a faster result. Ill wait then.

Message 6 of 12
kelrocha

I am having same problem cannot find this dialog box on my AutoCAD, can you pls help me. AutoCAD 2017 Windows10

Rgs

Message 7 of 12
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: kelrocha

Hi,

is it that list you are looking for?

20161016_0849.png

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 8 of 12
Peac3
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

I believe I solved my problem at the time with transfering all the 3D material inside a fresh new DWG. To get the menu back.
Message 9 of 12
john.vellek

Hi @Peac3,

If you change from Presentation to somtething different, does the output size reappear? Also, Does the Render to Size drop-down help to get it back?

Capture.PNG

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 10 of 12
john.vellek

Hi @Peac3,

I am checking back to see if my post or others helped you with your problem.
Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts fully solved your issue or answered your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 11 of 12
Peac3
in reply to: john.vellek

Hello John, Hemm I will never know if you solution works, the old corrupted DWG I don't have it anymore and we don't do anymore renders with AutoCAD. Sorry.
Message 12 of 12
john.vellek

Hi @Peac3,

Thanks for letting me know.

Have a good one!

John Vellek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost