Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 AutoCAD Architecture - Publish Multiple Layouts

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
trwilliams
1893 Views, 10 Replies

2015 AutoCAD Architecture - Publish Multiple Layouts

Working in 2015 and I'm unable to Publish multiple Layout tabs.  After selecting the Layout tabs, the Publish dialog box only shows the initial Layout tab selected (see attached images).

01.JPG

02.JPG

I was able to do this in older versions and I'm uncertain why I'm unable to do it now.

Thanks in advance!

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
justshutup
in reply to: trwilliams

Works fine here.  Post your problem DWG.

Message 3 of 11
drjohn

Perhaps rather than selecting a layout tab and then PUBLISH maybe firsst select publish and when the dialog appears, select the tab yuo DO NOT want to publish and remove them from the list.

HTH

Regards,

DJ

Message 4 of 11
Cadguru42

@trwilliams wrote:

Working in 2015 and I'm unable to Publish multiple Layout tabs.  After selecting the Layout tabs, the Publish dialog box only shows the initial Layout tab selected (see attached images).

01.JPG

02.JPG

I was able to do this in older versions and I'm uncertain why I'm unable to do it now.

Thanks in advance!

I was able to select two layout tabs, right-click and select publish. Both were in the publish list. This was from C3D 2015.

C3D 2022-2024
Windows 10 Pro
32GB RAM
Message 5 of 11
cmiller
in reply to: Cadguru42

I have the same issue. 2012 worked like you say. 2015 is not. It is much easier to select the tabs and tell it to publish. Yes the work-around is going to file-publish and de-select all unwanted tabs. Takes multiple steps to get that done.

Message 6 of 11
croc49
in reply to: cmiller

I am having same problem in ACA2015.

It seems to work multiple selections first time into drawing, but won't do it thereafter until after you restart program.

Message 7 of 11
pendean

1. This is not the ARCH forum.
2. Everyone not using the ARCH version can do this, so it might be broken in your ARCH version. Any if you ARCH users ask your peers in the ARCH forum yet to comfirm?
3. Report it to Autodesk, posting here is not the process:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=1073063&siteID=123112
and if you are on subscription, do so there too please. That's reporting the problem twice.
The more that gets reported the more likely it will get addressed.
Good luck.
Message 8 of 11
quentinrov
in reply to: pendean

This is not just an ARCH issue. It happens to me on LT 2015 as well.
Message 9 of 11
josephsis
in reply to: quentinrov

I experienced the same issue, found this easier 'workaround' - hopefully it works for others.

Open one of the 'sheets' in Autocad.

Now select sheets in the Project Navigator window and 'VIOLA' the options for 'PUBLISH' have returned.

Hope this helps.

Joseph Sis

S&B James Construction Mgmt

Medford, OR

AutoCAD Architecture - 2015

Message 10 of 11
FL_CISSSAT

I've found that the export function in the ribbon do the same thing that the previous "publish the select presentation" function if you wanted to publish in pdf or dwf. Exept that you only have the choice of the current presentation end all the presentation.

I've attach a view of the ribbon showing the command. It's from my autocad LT french version. So you will have to follow the image instead of the text.

Message 11 of 11
josephsis
in reply to: josephsis

Additional info:

I have found that you have to have a .dwg file open - any file works. This then brings up the right click options such as PUBLISH and ETRANSMIT in the Navigator panel.

It would be nice if Autodesk fixed this issue, but then it would be even nicer if they simply stopped breaking the software too!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost