AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

dwg2engr
Message 1 of 1 (121 Views)

taskbar regen problem

121 Views, 0 Replies
03-27-2009 12:30 PM
I am using 2010 now. I open multiple drawings in one session and therefore set taskbar to 1 so that i can see all the drawings i am in. My problem begins here. When i pick in the taskbar for any one of the drawings i have open, the layout tab names are not changing to match any of the drawings that i want to go to. They are staying set as the layout names from the first drawing I open. A simple self-induced regen will update the layout tab names and the problem go ways.

I did not have this issue with 2009... It appears as if the tabs are not regening when i pick other on the drawings. Im thinking graphics card, but im using a Quadpro FX 3700 on vista 32 bit, and like i said everything before was working fine. Also, i must note that if I Ctrl+Tab through the drawings, all is well and works fine. Which i could do, but it still doesnt fix the problem......

Anyone know whats up with this? Or have a solution? Thanks ahead for time.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube