AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (236 Views)
Accepted Solution

no dialog box when using multileader

236 Views, 2 Replies
08-10-2011 02:01 AM

My CAD users are using multileader command but only get option on command line there is no dialogue box like in AutoCAD 2011 which they find far easier and quicker to use.

Help suggests to set filedia at 1 -  but it is already at "1"

It also suggests that on command type in tilda key: when they do that they get "error two few arguments"

Any suggestions. I'll have to relay to them as I'm not a CAD user.

Valued Mentor
Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)

Re: no dialog box when using multileader

08-10-2011 05:35 AM in reply to: GrahamSherwood6686

They should be seeing the Text Editor contextual tab on the ribbon. In the CUI under the Contextual Tab States the Multileader-Text Selected does not have a tab associated with it so I have not yet found where to change it back. The way Autocad has been going it may not be possible. You can get it back by turning the ribbon off, which really isn't a solution.

Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (226 Views)

Re: no dialog box when using multileader

08-10-2011 06:36 AM in reply to: tim.turner

Someone else in the team has worked it out for them (CAD dept)

"you have to use the multileader style manager first to amend the settings to match the scale the drawing will be printed at. Then you can use the multileader command. So I think it may always have been the case that a dialogue box didn’t appear with the multileader command because it only comes up in the style manager command."

...like I got that...:?!? anyway. problem solved.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube