AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Message 1 of 2 (5,809 Views)

installation files are corrupt. download a fresh copy and retry

5809 Views, 1 Replies
06-04-2012 09:40 AM

I am trying to download and install a student version of AutoCAD 2010 - however during installation i keep getting the message "Some of the installation files are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation". I have read on some others posts that downloading using mozilla firefox and download manager has been successful for resolving this issue, however upon trying this myself the download got stuck at 97% and will not finish. Please can someone advise what i can do to reslove this problem ?! 

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (5,780 Views)

Re: installation files are corrupt. download a fresh copy and retry

06-04-2012 02:31 PM in reply to: tillywheatley3

Hi,

>> Please can someone advise what i can do to reslove this problem ?!

If you always tried that on the same place and always had the error of incomplete downloads then change either your location or your internet-provider :smileywink:

For me: I have had problems sometimes with downloading data from the Autodesk-server, but the best experiance was to use none of the download-managers (and yes, I use Mozilla as the preferred browser).

BTW: you have currently access to download a 2010-release? The current release is 2013 and imho Autodesk has only current releases ready for download!

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube