Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 7 taskbar

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
albertrkk
257 Views, 4 Replies

Windows 7 taskbar

I've looked for a similar problem to mine in the forums, but can't fine it. I apologize if I'm running over territory previously covered.

I am running Autocad C3D 2012, on a Windows 7 PC. Just recently Autocad has taken to covering up the Windows taskbar. I'll be working, everything seems cool, then I notice the taskbar is covered by Autocad, where a minute ago it wasn't. Windows "Auto-hide the taskbar" option is turned off. This does not happen with any other Windows program, just Autocad. I can't find any mention of this in the Autocad user manual or in the user forums.  How do I stop Autocad from doing this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: albertrkk

Hi,

if you bring the window into a resizable mode (so it's not maximized) move the AutoCAD application window into the middle of your monitor and then click to maximize it. If that does not help I have 3 questions:

a) have you restarted your system

b) what graphic card and driver do you have

c) does AutoCAD run on primary or secondary monitor?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5
albertrkk
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

I have resized Autocad multiple times as you have suggested, still always the same result. I have restarted the PC multiple times, same result. The graphics card is an NVidia Quadro 600, and Autocad runs on the primary monitor.
Message 4 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

well, sounds really ok what tried yet, to be honest the number of ideas are gone except of that one:

Resize your taskbar to have e.g. 2 lines of icons, does AutoCAD with the next resize also ignore the height of the taskbar?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 5
pendean

Since this problem just recently started, what changed on your PC? Something did.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost