AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Distinguished Contributor
guyh
Message 1 of 2 (609 Views)

VBA Enabler - Install before AutoCAD?

609 Views, 1 Replies
04-16-2012 01:31 AM

As part of a company deployment I want to install the VBA Enabler via batch file in silent mode. I can achieve this but due to how AutoCAD Mechanical deploys it is easier to install the VBA enabler first if this causes no problems.

Can anybody (Autodesk) confirm please?

Thanks,

Guy

AutoCADM 2011 SP2
Inventor Pro 2011 SP2
*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (606 Views)

Re: VBA Enabler - Install before AutoCAD?

04-16-2012 02:44 AM in reply to: guyh

HI,

>> it is easier to install the VBA enabler first if this causes no problems

>> Can anybody (Autodesk) confirm please?

I'm "anybody" ... not Autodesk :smileywink: But you can't install VBA-Enabler before the product it has to be installed for, already exits on that pc. So you have to install first your mechanical and then you can install the VBA-enabler.

The installer of the VBA-Enabler searches what AutoCAD-based products are installed on your pc and then it makes modifications to these products (in registry and in filesystem).

Sorry, - alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube