Did you mean: 

Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 7669c41fh

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Hinken78
429 Views, 6 Replies

Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 7669c41fh

Hi, 

After installing Webroot antivirus on a windows 7 machine I get this errormessage. Any ideas anyone?

//Henrik

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Hinken78

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

>> After installing Webroot antivirus on a windows 7 machine I get this errormessage

When do you get the message? When installing AutoCAD, when starting AutoCAD, when opening a drawing, sometimes during the work with AutoCAD? ...

What happens if you disable the antivirus-software?
And if disabling does not help: What happens if you uninstall that software?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 7
pendean

Did you have problems with your PC before installing Webroot? That antivirus is typically purchased from Best Buy's Geek Squad after you take your PC in for repairs or other issues.
Message 4 of 7
Hinken78
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi Alfred,

It occurs when opening a second .dwg while editing in the first.

The funny thing is that I do not get the fatal error every time I try to open another file. 

//Henrik

Message 5 of 7
Hinken78
in reply to: pendean

Hi Pendean, 

It has happend before for sure but after the webroot installation it happens more often than not. 

//Henrik

Message 6 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

does it depend in specific drawings? In that case you can:

a) try to not use _OPEN but instead use command _RECOVER to get a drawing opened (and then the test of the drawing database is included)

b) check within the antivirus software if it checks DWG files, if so change the setting the files with extension DWG are not scanned during read and write.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 7 of 7
alanchen123

If your DWG file is corrupt, I can help to repair it for you with DataNumen DWG Recovery.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost