AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

CadMaster1966
Message 1 of 2 (315 Views)

Stretch dynamic block grip points

315 Views, 1 Replies
01-24-2013 02:56 PM

I have created a dynamic block with stretch points. I used the tester in the block editor and all works fine, but when I insert the block into a drawing, the grips for the stretch action are in a completely different place...I don't mean a different place on the block, but a different place in the drawing...way out there. so if I go into the block editor for the block while I'm in the drawing...the parameters have now moved way out of the way also, in the block...but if I actually open up the block itself and then go into the block editor, all the parameters are where i placed them in the first place. can someone please help me figure out why this is happening.

Valued Contributor
bluefox
Message 2 of 2 (239 Views)

Re: Stretch dynamic block grip points

01-31-2013 08:37 AM in reply to: CadMaster1966

Can you attach the block here?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube