AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Valued Contributor
tony_72000
Message 1 of 1 (268 Views)

Sheet Set Error

268 Views, 0 Replies
10-22-2009 01:40 AM
I have created a sheet set file, containing all the drawings for a particular project, which seems to work fine accept for one drawing.

When you hover the mouse over the drawing to see the details and thumbnail, this error message appears:

Exception in AcCmMgr.arx ARC Command
Unhandled Exception FFFFFFFFC0000005 (Access Violation Reading 0x000) at address 401BB0E2h

Clicking makes the box go away and the details of the drawing shows up OK. If I close that sheet set, open another and go back to that one again, the error never happens. Only when I first start AutoCAD.

I have tried to recreate the sheet set, but the error came back. The drawing is in 3D and as far as I can tell is not corrupt. There are 23 drawings on the sheet set and this is the only one that has the error. It open and works fine, until I hover my mouse over that particular drawing.

Any idea?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube