Did you mean: 

Random vertical major grid lines in profile

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
gawlik_157
1209 Views, 2 Replies

Random vertical major grid lines in profile

Im currently working with AutoCAD Civil 3D and noticed my profile is giving me random major vertical grid lines in my profile.  I've completely deleted and re-created a new alignment and cut a new profile from the new alignement and still having the same problem.  I've attached a couple of screenshots of the problem I'm having. Let me know if more information is needed to fix this problem.  

civil 3d.pngcivil 3d-2.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

There is a special forum about Civil3D >>>here<<<, so it might make sense to place the question there again when the response here is not enough.

To your issue: Look to the profileview-style, tab "Display" and look if one of those two options are set to visible:

a) grid on alignment points

b) grid on sections

(sorry, if that are not the correct words translated as I don't have an English Civil3D)

If they are ON try to switch them OFF.

It might also be possible, to have that grid-like lines from bands or profile-labeling, remove bands and labeling (just for test) to see if/when these lines disappear.

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3

Thanks for the quick reply and that fixed the problem.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost