AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

LegoArchitect
Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)

Random problems... regarding Leaders

140 Views, 2 Replies
09-01-2011 06:46 AM

First off, i want to thank everyone who helped me out with my last problem... but I have yet another problem that - I am sure - very few of you have encountered.

Leaders.

Why is it that i can see leaders in my viewports in Paperspace, but when i go into Modle space, i can no longer see, touch, move or modify... there is absolutely no sign of there every being leaders when i go into modle space.  Now, i find this odd... seeing as how that is where i origonally drew/ placed them.

Another odd thing... if I go into any viewport-ANY- I am fully capable of working with the leaders that do not show in my modle space...

I need help understanding how and why this happened, or what caused it... and most importantly, how can i prevent this from happening again.

Thanks 

Steve
Valued Mentor
tim.turner
Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)

Re: Random problems... regarding Leaders

09-01-2011 07:16 AM in reply to: LegoArchitect

Are you using annotative dimensions? If so is your scale set the same in model space as your viewport? Try setting ANNOALLVISIBLE=1?

LegoArchitect
Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)

Re: Random problems... regarding Leaders

09-09-2011 06:28 AM in reply to: tim.turner

Thanks, i will give this a shot.

I hope it works.

Steve

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube