AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

stephaniemurfin
Message 1 of 3 (1,842 Views)
Accepted Solution

Radius / Diameter Dimension Style

1842 Views, 2 Replies
07-05-2012 06:49 AM

I have been searching for a long time and I cannot find an answer. It's probably something simple but here it is...

When I dimension an arc to find the radius, the dimesnions appears as a line going from teh center of the arc to the edge of the arc with the dimension in the middle. I don't want this. I want a leader pointing to the R text and that's it.

I've attached a photo of both scenarios- one dimension is the style I don't want, and one is basically the style I want (I'd like it to be more of an elbowed leader line), but it only appears when I use AutoCAD's ISO25 dimension style.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

*Pro
nestly
Message 2 of 3 (1,826 Views)

Re: Radius / Diameter Dimension Style

07-05-2012 12:41 PM in reply to: stephaniemurfin

Dimstyle > Fit

Dimstyle.gif

stephaniemurfin
Message 3 of 3 (1,823 Views)

Re: Radius / Diameter Dimension Style

07-05-2012 12:45 PM in reply to: nestly

Thank you so much- I knew it was something easy but I'd been staring at the dimstyle box for so long I couldn't see it.

Thanks again

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube