AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Contributor
yarnstormer
Message 1 of 4 (401 Views)

Problem plotting to pdf - my tif file is green!

401 Views, 3 Replies
09-20-2012 10:07 AM

I'm working in civil 3d - plotting paperspace drawings with tif files and linework etc in the model space.

My tif files should be showing up light gray - and they are onscreen and in the plot preview AND when I plot to my plotter. But, when I try to plot to a pdf the gray areas are a dark green.

I'm running adobe pro 9.0

I can start a new file, insert one of the same tif files and plot normally so it's something to do with this drawing.

The drawing has 26 paperspace sheets (and 26 x-ref tif files) so I hesitate to just wblock it out or something obvious like that. I am hoping someone will know of a setting I may have changed by mistake. I have had this drawing crash a couple of times.

Any suggestions?

Contributor
yarnstormer
Message 2 of 4 (391 Views)

Re: Problem plotting to pdf - my tif file is green!

09-20-2012 10:55 AM in reply to: yarnstormer

See the green? Supposed to be gray....

EXAMPLE FOR FORUM.jpg

Contributor
yarnstormer
Message 3 of 4 (387 Views)

09-20-2012 11:25 AM in reply to: yarnstormer

hm...changed background to "on" in the properties and that seems to have fixed it for now...

DarlaAbbott7894
Message 4 of 4 (333 Views)

10-18-2012 08:20 AM in reply to: yarnstormer

I had the same issue.

I wish I knew what changed because I opened an old file that used to work perfectly in the same software, and had this issue.

Maybe an Adobe upgrade issue??

I changed the image's Background Transparency to "Yes"; and that fixed my problem.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube