AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

rcappelletti
Message 1 of 4 (207 Views)

Printing a set of drawings.

207 Views, 3 Replies
10-19-2012 07:32 PM

I am using 2D-AutoCAD, and trying to plot a drawing on a printer, the drawing is different colors and I want to print it black on white paper, I am unable to select the proper .ctb file from the Plot Style Table pulldown, it does not show up?  I have plotted other drawing sets using this method but for some reason cant do it on this perticular set. Any ides on what I am doing wrong?

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

Re: Printing a set of drawings.

10-20-2012 09:53 AM in reply to: rcappelletti

Hi,

>> I am unable to select the proper .ctb file from the Plot Style Table pulldown, it does not show up

You have either deleted the CTB or you have set another directory for plotstyles in the options or you have a drawing that uses STB instead of CTB.

To know what is really your problem make a screenshot while you have the list of ctb's activated (and we see what CTB's you have available.

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
rcappelletti
Message 3 of 4 (167 Views)

10-20-2012 07:39 PM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Alfred,

I think you are correct, when I look at the list in the pull down they are all STB, how do I change it so I can see the CTB files also?  I tried the conversion option in acad but that did not seem to work either...

Thanks

You have either deleted the CTB or you have set another directory for plotstyles in the options or you have a drawing that uses STB instead of CTB.

To know what is really your problem make a screenshot while you have the list of ctb's activated (and we see what CTB's you have available.

- alfred -

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)

10-20-2012 11:58 PM in reply to: rcappelletti

Hi,

>> how do I change it so I can see the CTB files also?

You have to convert the drawing, as a drawing can either handle STB or it is using CTB. It's not possible to have both used concurrently.

To convert the drawing look to command _CONVERTPSTYLES (>>>details<<<).

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube