AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Distinguished Contributor
Light_Guy
Message 1 of 3 (247 Views)
Accepted Solution

Plot Log problems

247 Views, 2 Replies
12-12-2011 09:13 AM

By policy, our company requires the plot logs be turned off. This is not a problem, we just set the variable to 0 in the default profile that goes out to the masses when deployed, however, we have been noticing that we are still getting the plot logs when we batch plot. After some research this morning, I discovered that there is another plot log option under Plot stamp advanced settings. Is there a way to set this option to off? There is no system variable that we can find to cover it to list  in the arg file.

Any help is ALWAYS appreciated!!

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
*Expert Elite*
M_Hensley
Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

Re: Plot Log problems

12-12-2011 11:49 AM in reply to: Light_Guy

You can do it with lisp. You will have to come up with a way to get all users to run it. I have a network located acad.lsp file that all workstations run automatically, and I add any stuff like this to it when needed.

(command "-plotstamp" "Log" "no" "plot.log" "")

Distinguished Contributor
Light_Guy
Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)

Re: Plot Log problems

12-12-2011 12:09 PM in reply to: Light_Guy

That certainly gets me headed in the right direction! Thanks! We have found out since I posted that it is, by default, turned off but as soon as you begin to print it automatically turns it on. Once you uncheck it again, it stays that way. Rather weird actually.

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.