AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Contributor
notta79
Message 1 of 4 (187 Views)

Paperspace Colour

187 Views, 3 Replies
08-22-2012 03:23 PM

I was wondering has anyone worked out how to change the light grey wash in paperspace i still want to have my paper as white and a different colour to the side not an entire white page then it just looks like my modelspace.

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

Re: Paperspace Colour

08-22-2012 10:43 PM in reply to: notta79

Hi,

stat _OPTIONS, goto tab "Display" and find "Colors" ==> there you can set the color of the paper-background. In the same tab of the options below you can also check/uncheck "show paper-background" .....

(sorry if the wording is not correct as I'm translating this from my German AutoCAD)

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
Contributor
notta79
Message 3 of 4 (177 Views)

08-22-2012 10:50 PM in reply to: notta79

Translation is fine however i know how to do this but i want to have 2 different colours showing that being white for the page and a black or darker grey for the surrounding. not 1 colour for the whole page

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 4 of 4 (174 Views)

08-22-2012 11:03 PM in reply to: notta79

Hi,

>> but i want to have 2 different colours showing that being white for the page and a black or darker grey

There are two different colors when you check the "show paper-background" checkbox. And yes (sorry) I don't find a way to manipulate the color "around" the paper, at my installation it's light grey and the paper I've set to white.

2012-08-23 07-57-31.png

I have not searched now a lot for where to modify the light-grey, maybe it's equal to some other background-settings within the AutoCAD-options-colors or maybe it's depending on Windows-window-colorsettings. I don't know it, sorry.

But if the checkboxes are set to like I have it, is it possible that your monitor is turned on with too much brightness or contrast (too less)? Maybe the light-grey of the area around the paper just displays to light?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube