AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

TheAztek
Message 1 of 2 (91 Views)

Online tab problem

91 Views, 1 Replies
08-03-2012 02:38 AM

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with autocad WS on Autocad 2012, I've used a workstation of a collegue of mine, and I access to some personal drawings thru the "online" tab, unfortunately, when I press the "online drawings" and a popup windows appear to ask my Autocad WS data, I forgot to uncheck the "Remember my data" and now every time I click on "online drawings" it connect to my Autocad WS account.

Is it possible to remove my data from Autocad ? I tried to click on Logout on Autocad WS but it doesn't work.

Please help me, I have several personal drawings on it and I don't won't that my colleagues open or modify them

Thanks for helping

TheAztek
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Online tab problem

08-03-2012 07:52 AM in reply to: TheAztek

After a search on the "Documents & settings" folder I found the solution by myself :manlol:

If someone suffer my same problem, just point your resource manager to:

C:\Documents and Settings\_name_\Local Settings\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2012\R18.2\_language_\AutoCADWS\0.1 and rename the files token.xml to token.old or other dummy extension.

It works ! :smileyvery-happy:

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.