AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 11 of 12 (123 Views)

Re: Online Services and Exchange - Am I missing the point?

01-18-2012 07:39 AM in reply to: Julesagainn

The state of premium graphics applications UI, in not just AutoCAD, is such that the days of using a single monitor are coming to a close. If you are not on multiple screens you are doomed to continuously turning on and off floating bars, tabs, and windows.

This is not to deflect the criticism that Exchange should be user-resized as needed to whatever size required, that's a missing development that needs to be addressed (most likely will never happen in R2012).

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Valued Contributor
Julesagainn
Message 12 of 12 (106 Views)

Re: Online Services and Exchange - Am I missing the point?

01-25-2012 07:52 AM in reply to: Julesagainn

Found it! Totally by accident.

To turn OFF the internal Acad Help browser, go to Tools, Options, System, and uncheck the "Access online content" box. You can check either default or IE, you'll get the local files. The online links won't show up on the right, but that's a small price to pay for getting that &@(#$* internal browser out of my face. And I can just click the bookmark any time to get here anyway, or to AUGI.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube