Did you mean: 

Need help with lintypes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
EJMartinez
286 Views, 3 Replies

Need help with lintypes

Hello,

I am having this problem with my linetype text showing upside down. The thing is, when it is shown in model space, the linetype looks perfect. Even when i look at the linetype within a sheets tab, it is also perfect. The problem i am having is that in one specific sheet, I have the Y-axis or Northing axis viewport rotated to the left. That is when I get my linetype text showing upside down. Is there any way to configure this so that the text show the way i want it to show.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
steve216586
in reply to: EJMartinez

It will roatate with the view so if you fix it in the one, then all the others will be upside down afterwards. You could create another layer and draw a line in the opposite direction for that one view. Turn it off/Freeze in all views except the one where you need it.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 3 of 4
EJMartinez
in reply to: steve216586

Thanks Steve.

In that specific sheet, i just used the same layer and redrew the polyline from each segment but only in paper space. I then went into VP modelspace within that sheet and i did a viewport freeze. But yea the linetype changes with the view of the view port.
Message 4 of 4
justshutup
in reply to: EJMartinez

@ejmartinez wrote:

Hello,

I am having this problem with my linetype text showing upside down. The thing is, when it is shown in model space, the linetype looks perfect. Even when i look at the linetype within a sheets tab, it is also perfect. The problem i am having is that in one specific sheet, I have the Y-axis or Northing axis viewport rotated to the left. That is when I get my linetype text showing upside down. Is there any way to configure this so that the text show the way i want it to show.

REVERSE the direction of the offending line?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost