AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Valued Contributor
edweberg
Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)
Accepted Solution

Need help removing a MAP feature in ACAD dwg

126 Views, 2 Replies
12-12-2012 06:49 AM

Greetings.  I work with a colleague who is running AutoCAD MAP.  When he makes a block or saves a drawing, at the origin is a 3D, downward pointing arrow which in 2D plan view obscures anything around the origin.  I open his blocks or drawings in ACAD2012 or 2013 with the same issue.  In plan view, the 3d arrow appears as a circle with radial lines running out from the center.  If I save the drawing in my ACAD that feature is still there.

I've attached a png screenshot of what I'm talking about.

Is there any way to get rid of that feature, which is apparently coming from his MAP version of ACAD?  I've looked for settings on his machine and on mine.  I have played with the Workspace setting.  I've looked in Options for anything.  Maybe there is a system variable.  Does anyone know how to control the visibility of this 3D arrow in ACAD?

Thanks for any help.

Erik

Valued Contributor
Patchy
Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: Need help removing a MAP feature in ACAD dwg

12-12-2012 06:57 AM in reply to: edweberg

GEOMARKERVISIBILITY command

Valued Contributor
edweberg
Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)

Re: Need help removing a MAP feature in ACAD dwg

12-12-2012 07:01 AM in reply to: Patchy

Awsome.  Thank you!

E

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube