Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need To Insert Barcode Into Titleblock

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
878 Views, 5 Replies

Need To Insert Barcode Into Titleblock

I need to insert a barcode into my drawing titleblock. I have the font loaded that I need, I just can't get it formatted so my barcode reader will read it. I am using the field "filename" to drive the text in the barcode. My issue is I need and asterisk as a prefix and a suffix to my file name so my barcode reader knows where to "start and stop". How can I format the field "filename" with an asterisk (*) as a prefix and suffix?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
hwalker
in reply to: Anonymous

Since fieidcodes are multline text you shoud just be able to put an asterisk at the start of your text then insert your field and then put an asterisk at the end.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 6
cindy313

@Anonymous wrote:

I need to insert a barcode into my drawing titleblock. I have the font loaded that I need, I just can't get it formatted so my barcode reader will read it. I am using the field "filename" to drive the text in the barcode. My issue is I need and asterisk as a prefix and a suffix to my file name so my barcode reader knows where to "start and stop". How can I format the field "filename" with an asterisk (*) as a prefix and suffix?

i.m still wondering what type of barcode or font you wanna do for it ?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

I want to use the font "Free3of9extended".

Message 5 of 6
hwalker

Try the attached. You can change the font of the field (highlighted in grey) to whatever font you want

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 6 of 6
cindy313

then take a look at this code 39 font

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost