Did you mean:Ā 

MTEXT LINE SPACE DISTANCE

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
sharpl
2309 Views, 7 Replies

MTEXT LINE SPACE DISTANCE

I have  bunch of single line text columns that I need to convert into mtext with specific line space distance. Can I do it with ST (text style) or I need a code? Anyone???

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: sharpl

TEXT2MTEXT command if you remembered to install Express Tools.
TSPACEFAC variable is worth exploring as well.
Message 3 of 8
sharpl

Dean,

I am working on ic diagram converted from visio. And yes, I am using t2mtxt, but I need to apply a text style (if feasible) with specific line distance after it converted into mtxt. I have all my text on a single layer and want to  move it to the diagram template with specific line distance to save my time. Your tip on removing formating was good, which I found earlier, thank you! Any time saving tips? I have around 15 drawings and not much time.

Message 4 of 8
vakhtang

I think you can do it all in properties?

Message 5 of 8
sharpl
in reply to: vakhtang

sure I can: one mtext entity at a time, I want to change ALL of them at once though, I think I need a code or record a macro and apply to all selected. Anyone???

Message 6 of 8
Patchy

Make your example simpler (without those lines....) because I can't understand what it would like as after it's done.

Message 7 of 8
pendean

Properties works on more that one object at a time, always has, still does.
If you want more abilities that the core commands then you need to seek help in the customization forums.
Message 8 of 8
sharpl
in reply to: pendean

Dean, you are right, it does, I had single line text not converted,that was the issue šŸ™‚

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

ā€Boost