Did you mean: 

Lineweights won't plot

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
LonesomeJoe
9432 Views, 3 Replies

Lineweights won't plot

I'm using ACAD R2011, I've made a couple of objects with a heavier lineweight so they stand out.  I've set the lineweight to .50mm, turned on the "switch" to display the lineweight, and set the .ctb to plot lineweight by object.  Unfortunately, it... doesn't.  What else do I have to set to get the lineweight to print??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

in the plot-dialog there is a checkbox for "Plot object lineweights" ... how is that switch set (try both settings).

Also 2 major questions:

• are the lineweights missed when you plot to another device (e.g. to PDF or DWF)
  • are the lineweights missed in other drawings also or just one specific DWG file?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4

Ahhh, I see... the Plot ctb has many, many (maaaannnyyyyy) settings for lineweight.  In the "Form View" tab, there is a drop-down list box, which I've set to "Use object linetype"... then, under the "Table View" tab, there's ANOTHER lineweight setting for EACH COLOR!!! 

Message 4 of 4
jggerth1
in reply to: LonesomeJoe

the Form View also has possible settings for all the 255 colors.  Setting the drop down's when color1 is selecte, will have no effect on color 10.

Form View and Table view are simply two different ways of looking at the same infomation, except that with Table View you can't do a multiple selection

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost