AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

adam_kc
Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)

Line types don't change

229 Views, 1 Replies
06-28-2012 08:30 AM

My line types aren't changing in Model or Paper space.  I can change the properties of 1 line or create a new layer, and neither will change the "look" of the line from continous.  The properties say the line type is Hidden, but doesn't look that way.  I can copy/paste lines in from other drawings that are anything other than continous, and they will look Hidden or whatever type it is.  I can even change them to any other type and it displays them correctly.  This is in CAD 2012 Electrical.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)

Re: Line types don't change

06-29-2012 06:36 AM in reply to: adam_kc

So what are your settings for LTSCALE, MSLTSCALE, PSLTSCALE, CELTSCALE and ANNOSCALE variables in that file?

And how do these compare with the 'other' files?

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube