AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Active Contributor
AllenDotson8299
Message 1 of 2 (407 Views)

Layer Manager - Editor Toolbar - Please Help!?

407 Views, 1 Replies
04-30-2012 02:54 PM

Hello Everyone,  I had to install Win 7 x64 bit over the weekend and getting things back to norm.  Can someone tell me how I can get layer manager/editor toolbar back?  This is the toolbar that I can click the down arrow and turn on/off the layers, lock the layers and change from one layer to the other.

Right now I have the bar across the top of my screen that starts with File and ends with Help.  This has been driving me crazy all day.  I do have a Word Document where I write down everything so if I need to remember something, there it is.

Thanks for you help!!!!

Allen Dotson

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (400 Views)

Re: Layer Manager - Editor Toolbar - Please Help!?

04-30-2012 04:30 PM in reply to: AllenDotson8299

So you are using the CLASSIC workspace? Use TOOLBAR command and turn on that LAYER toolbar.

Or change workspaces to get the RIBBON, it's on the HOME tab in a panel called LAYERS.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube