AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Active Contributor
viktors.zilinskis
Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)
Accepted Solution

Interconnected linear parameters

153 Views, 1 Replies
11-12-2012 08:37 AM

Hi! I have created a simple L-shaped dynamic block with a lookup table for its height and length. In addition to the ability to pick the right value pair using lookup table (HxW) I have added the ability to stretch the height or length using a stretch grip and a list of values. Is it possible to make the length automatically adjust to a corresponding value from the lookup table if the height is changed and vice versa? Thanks in advance!

Valued Mentor
bgingerich
Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)

Re: Interconnected linear parameters

11-13-2012 11:15 AM in reply to: viktors.zilinskis

I think you're looking for a block properties table.  That has the option of forcing the parameters to the desired values.

(if ("mysolution"=answer) then (click "Accept As Solution"))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Brandon Gingerich

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube