Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image size in Design Center

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
386 Views, 2 Replies

Image size in Design Center

I am wondering if there is a way for the images of blocks in the Design Center viewing window to be bigger.  Its hard to see what all is in the block.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

First, you do know that the image is just a bitmap, not actual content, and the reolution it low (that looks like text you want to read): right? It's small, tiny, and only meant to give you a general sense of the content of the file when it was last saved (not current status).

ADCENTER has a 'view' button, last one on the right with a down arrow next to it on your screenshot, to get the 'large' image.
ADCENTER also has the ability, once you select it, to display a larger (but fuzzy) version of the image in a tab just below (you cut that off in your screenshot, but you have the button clicked so I know you will see it after you select one of those items).

Beyond that you want a feature that is not available inside AutoCAD: the image is not a view into the content of your file.
Message 3 of 3
nestly2
in reply to: Anonymous

While it's true that drawings are only previewed as thumbnails, Blocks within a drawing may be viewed with the same resolution you would see if you actually opened the drawing.  (this is one of the reasons all my blocks are stored within master drawings.)

DCPreview.gif

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost