Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete custom paper size I added mistakenly

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
699 Views, 2 Replies

How to delete custom paper size I added mistakenly

I added custom paper size to adobe PDF.pc3 and I want to delete it now. I know I can uncheck filer paper size to let it not show when I use this PDF printer. However, I still like to delete it totally, can I?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes, your close, delete it from "Custom Paper Sizes".

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

But Custom Paper sizes gray out.
[cid:image001.png@01CFB79F.33B162E0]

Re: How to delete custom paper size I added mistakenly

Yes, your close, delete it from "Custom Paper Sizes".

Reply | Accept as Solution | Give Kudos

This email and any attached files are confidential and/or legally privileged and intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named or authorized recipient you should/must not read, distribute, copy, print, disclose and/or alter this email or the contents in this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of the company. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to ensure that no viruses are present in this email or any attachments to this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arises from the use or receipt of this email or any such attachments.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost