AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Contributor
gmalone12
Message 1 of 3 (1,069 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to choose what CTB file Is used when you publish a sheet set?

1069 Views, 2 Replies
07-08-2011 01:10 PM

I am trying to PDF multiple sheets, but instead of doing them individualy I want to do they through the publish feature. Only problem is when I do it my lines come out way to bold becuase it is not using the .CTB file I want. I can't find the option on the publish settings, How do I do this?

Thanks in advance!!!!

*Expert Elite*
GrantsPirate
Message 2 of 3 (1,058 Views)

Re: How to choose what CTB file Is used when you publish a sheet set?

07-08-2011 03:12 PM in reply to: gmalone12

You will specify the CTB in a pagesetup along with any other settings, so you will create a pagesetup to plot to pdf and use that as the override for all drawings you have listed in publish.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If something I wrote can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant the other one.
Contributor
gmalone12
Message 3 of 3 (1,031 Views)

Re: How to choose what CTB file Is used when you publish a sheet set?

07-09-2011 07:13 AM in reply to: GrantsPirate

Thanks Man!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube