AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

BarrTech1
Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)

Filleting polylines

241 Views, 1 Replies
06-23-2011 08:21 AM

Hi folks,

i have recently upgraded to AudoCAD 2012 and have just noticed that when i try and fillet a

polyline with part of the line has a global width. it doesnt carry the global width through and i have

to go into the properties box to adjusted. any ideas

it used to do it ok in 2009

Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)

Re: Filleting polylines

03-26-2012 07:11 AM in reply to: BarrTech1

Recently came across this issue as well. I read that with 2012, Autodesk dropped that ability, although I am not sure why. They could have enhanced this by creating a variable to allow filleting 2 polylines, or 1 polyline and 1 standard line, and maintain their own width or adopt the width of the first polyline selected. Not much thinking outside the box on this one. If the ends are congruent you can use "join" to accomplish what you could previously do with fillet, but only if the ends are congruent. Any comments from Autodesk on this?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube