AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

*Expert Elite*
JGerth
Message 11 of 11 (216 Views)

Re: FONTS

02-13-2013 09:57 AM in reply to: bluebull

bluebull wrote:

IN ADDITION AM SORRY,

JUST BECAUSE I USE CAPITAL LETTERS DOES NOT MEAN I AM YELLING AS I WRITE, I USE CAPs  IN  WRITING IN CAD DWGS,  SMALL LETTERS NO NOT LOOK GOOD IN  DWGS, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT. BESIDES I'M BACK IN FORTH BETWEEN CAD & INTERNET ALL DAY, I DON'T BOTHER TO UNLOCK CAPS.

You're yelling - it's rude and inconsiderate.  And now I've got a headache..  The vast majority of people posting here also use CAD on a continuing baqsis, and generally use all caps when using that tool.  It's not that hard to hit the caps lock key and switch to upper/lower cases when using something other than CAD.  IF you are unwilling to exhibit that basic courtesy, why should anyone be willing to do you the courtesy of tryiing to help out?  

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.