Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR unhandled e06d7363h exception at 7c812aebh

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
bparmar900
3851 Views, 5 Replies

FATAL ERROR unhandled e06d7363h exception at 7c812aebh

I am using AutoCAD 2011. Continuously I have an FATAL ERROR.

My OS: Win XP - SP2 - 64bit

Ram: 3GB, C Drive free space: 140 GB

Processor: Intel Core i3

I have turn off hardware acceleration. Due to this frequency of error reduced to 50%. But still with in 15 mins I have this error 3 times.

I have reffered other message also from Autodesk Community and other forums but still my problem is nor fix.

File size is 867 KB only.

I have attached screen shot of error.

I have do all updates and service packs and object enebler for AutoCAD.

I am using stand alone lisence.

Please give solution asap.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi,

>> My OS: Win XP - SP2 - 64bit / Ram: 3GB

May I ask why you have installed a 64bit OS when you have only 3GB memory built in?

XP 64bit is imho not the best choice as most of the drivers for XP are not really stable for 64bit.

What I'm missing in this list is the graphic card you use, if it's a graphic card with shared memory then the 3GB main memory are decreased again.

>> File size is 867 KB only.

What does the file contain and how much memory does AutoCAD then use (look to the taskmanager).

The filesize does nothing tell you about the needs to the hardware, e.g. I can create a 100KB file that can't be opened on a workstation with 8GB memory. That can be done with different ways, using MINSERT or XREF are two possible options to get such results.

If this crashes only appears with that drawing then you can run command _AUDIT to check the drawing's database, if there are errors found, let the command repair them. Also an option is to create a new drawing and use copy & paste to copy just the modelspace objects from the defect drawing to the new one.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 6
pendean
in reply to: bparmar900

You have an old slow receptionist/casual user processor and low ram paired with a workstation class OS that needs so much more elbow room and a professional grade Application like AutoCAD also severely choking on that system. You're losing billable dollars with that setup.

Since turning off hardware acceleration helped significantly, then your onboard graphics card and it's drivers are the likely culprit: uninstall those drivers and let poor old XP run the card and see if that helps.

Also pick up a freeware like PROCESSEXPLORER and truly shut down all background running apps on that choked up PC and see if that helps you too.

A system restore back to a month or year your old setup used to work may be the other thing to try, assuming XP-64bit was original and not some "fix" you recently introduced.

Good luck.
Message 4 of 6
braudpat
in reply to: bparmar900

Hello from France

+1 with Alfred

A PC with 3 Gb Ram must be installed with a good old Win XP Pro 32 bits + SP3

Win XP Pro 64 bits has many problems especially with drivers : graphic card, printer/plotter, etc ... 

AND for a 64 bits Windows, you must have 4 Gb Ram ...

Have you installed the SP 1.1 then the SP 2 ?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15569492&linkID=9240618

then

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17014611&linkID=9240618

The Health, Happy New Year, Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
bparmar900
in reply to: braudpat

Thanks for reply but still I am facing the same problem.

Please do needfully.

Message 6 of 6

Hi,

>> Thanks for reply but still I am facing the same problem.

You got some suggestions and questions but don't answer the questions and you don't tell us what you tried from those suggestions and what are the results.

Without that we can give the same tips again and again, but don't get more forward.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost